Popular Home & Overseas Tested TSTLP Self-Active Ese Lightning Rod ( also referred as ESE lightening rod
or early streamer emission lightning rod ) for external/direct
lightning protection system - Reliable & Longlife time.
- Patent available, GREAT for promotion & interests protection.
- Successfully tested according to NF C 17-102:2011 Annexe C, UNE 21.186:2011, UNE-EN 62561, IEC 60060-1:2010 Part 1, EN 60060-1:2010, GB/T T16927.1:2011, Paragraph C at ACCREDITED High-Voltage Laboratories in Europe, Shanghai & Shenzhen as well as CE certificate for your full satisfaction. (Test Reports with CE, CMA & CAL, Romania-RENAR, Spainish ENAC & ilac-MRA remarks available) for Medium-High-End World Markets.
- TSTLP Ese Lightning Rod only becomes active when electrical field
intensity rises & TSTLP early streamer emission lightning rod
presents no danger to the objects protected.
- Reliable, Durable after withstanding different lightning strikes
even in extreme climatic conditions.
- ISO 9001:2015 Q.M.S. Certified Manufacturing Process, strict multiple LOOP & Sparking Tests
by advanced TSTLP ESE Testers
- TSTLP Early Streamer Emission Lightning Arrester's Working
Principle ( How does TSTLP ESE lightning rod work ? )
- The IONIZATION SYSTEM IS CHARGED - via the lower electrodes using the ambient electrical field
(several thousand volts/meter when storms are approaching),which
means TSTLP Ese Lightning Rod is a fully autonomous system
requiring no external power supply.
- ACTIVATING THE NEW TSTLP TECHNOLOGY - Whilst dynamically assessing the development of the surrounding
electrical field, the TSTLP ESE detects the appearance of downward
leaders. This innovative and patented TSTLP ESE system is then
activated to neutralize the space charges, which naturally occur
around the air terminal. The TSTLP ESE Lightning Rod is ready to
operate in an optimal environment
- CONTROLLING THE IONIZATION PROCESS - The ambient electrical field increases rapidly when a discharge
is imminent and a downward leader decens from cloud to ground. This
triggers the ionization process, using a spark ionization system
between the upper electrodes and the central tip. The TSTLP ESE
Lightning Rod reacts at the precise moment, when the risk of
lightning discharge is imminent.
- EARLY TRIGGERING OF THE UPWARD LEADER - The controlled ionization process and the new TSTLP technology
guarantee the triggering of an upward leader ahead of any other
protruding point within the area to be protected making the TSTLP
ESE Lightning Rod be the preferential point of impact for the
lightning discharge and provides the structure with maximum
- Comparing TSTLP ESE Air Terminal with ordinal/simple one
- TSTLP / SMT-ESE60 Early Streamer Emission Lightning Conductor Technical Data
|Patent Right||Available as request|
|Delta T||60 microsecond|
|Standard Deviation ESE / Single Rod σ||σESE < 0.4 σPTS|
Lightning current withstanding test
|100kA (normative test as per standard)|
|Lightning current withstanding Iimp||≥ 200,000A (10/350 μs)|
|Capacity against wind speed||≥144km/h|
|Approx net weight (g)||4000|
|Enclosure material||High Quality Stainless Steel|
|Test Standards / References||NF C 17-102:2011 Annexe C standard|
|NF C 17-108 standard / IEC 62305 compliant|
UNE 21.186:2011 Paragraph C standard
UNE-EN 62561 Standard
|IEC 60060-1:2010 Part 1 standard|
|EN 60060-1:2010 standard|
|GB/T T16927.1:2011 Part 1 standard|
|MECHANICAL SPECIFICATIONS of TSTLP SMT-ESE60 active ese lightning
|Fixing on pole||M20 Thread|
|Down conductor connection||Specific clamp|
|Dimensions||230*230*450 mm box/set, 4 sets in 480*490*490mm carton|
|Packing Contents||TSTLP® E.S.E. lightning rod Head, Nut, Hex key;|
|Approx Gross Weight||5.5 kg|
|Environmental sustainability||Completely recyclable|
The protection radius of TSTLP Ese Lightning rod is related to its height (h) relative to the surface to be
protected, to its efficiency and to the selected protection level
for h ≥ 5 m; and
Rp = h × Rp(5)/5 for 2 m ≤ h ≤ 5 m
Rp (h) (m): is the protection radius at a given height h
h (m) : is the height of the ESE lightning rod tip over the
horizontal plane through the furthest point of the object to be
r (m) :
20 m for protection level I
30m for protection level II
45m for protection level III
60m for protection level IV
Δ (m) = ΔT x 106
Field experience has proved that Δ is equal to the efficiency
obtained during the ESE lightning rod evaluation tests
- Radius Protection - TSTLP Early Streamer Emission (ESE) lightning
rod coverage area.
5m installation height is the standard installation height - mostly used by clients
Max Radius Protection of TSTLP SMT-ESE60 as per different
Level 1: 80 meters radius coverage.
Level 2: 90 meters radius coverage.
Level 3: 105 meters radius coverage.
Level 4: 120 meters radius coverage.
It's highly recommended that Protection Level 1 to be used as
highest protection for the objects protected, which most clients do
The protection levels I, II, III or IV (as calculated in NF C 17-108 or EN62305-2) and the height of the TSTLP ESE lightning rod blow the structure
to be protected
(H, defined by NF C 17-102 as a minimum 2m).
- ESE Lightning Rod Protection of high rise buildings (height greater than 60 m)
Additional protection against direct lightning strike for the
highest 20% of the structure height for buildings greater than 60 m
or any point above 120 m, using ESE lightning rod or any other
means must be implemented at each façade wall according to a valid
standard. Furthermore a minimum of 4 Down conductors,
interconnected by a ring conductor when applicable, shall be used,
distributed along the perimeter and if possible at each angle of
NOTE: in general the risk due to the lateral flashes is low because
only a few percent of all flashes to tall structures will be to the
side and moreover their parameters are a lot lower than those of
flashes to the top of structures.
- TSTLP/SMT-ESE60 Early Streamer Emission Air Terminal for miliary
airport direct lightning protetion in Europe
- TSTLP/SMT-ESE60 ese lightning rod for KH project "Tiger Show"
lightning strike protection.
More Overseas Project References: http://www.tslpro.com/references-4.html
1 - Is your company manufacturer or distributor or tradig company ?
- Instead of lightning rod distributors / trading company, we're professional & reliable Surge Protection Device &
ESE Lightning Rod Manufacturer.
2 - Is TSTLP your brand ?
- Yes, TSTLP is our official registered brand .
3 - Can I trust your factory & products ?
A: Sure, we’re ISO 9001:2015 HIGH-Quality Management System Certified Lightning
Surge Protection Manufacturer in Guangzhou, China
B: We’re using company bank accounts for receiving international
payment and company e-mails for communications for high
C: We have great MANY real OVERSEAS project/installation references,
which c/b tracked on line from our website.
D: Patented & tested by Offical Accredited (High-Voltage) Laboratories,
Authorized Test Reports / Certificates available.
E: You’re welcome to visit our factory.
4- I saw some models or discharge time from others in their website is
higher, why your biggest model shows 60μs ?
According to latest standard NF C 17-102:2011, for tested results
of ΔT higher than 60μs, the early streamer emission time will be
considered as ΔT = 60μs
5 - Why choose our TSTLP ESE lightning rod ?
A: ISO 9001:2015 HIGH-Quality Management System Certified Lightning
B: Patent Rights Available, unique for promotion & interests
C: Successfully tested according to NF C 17-102:2011 Annexe C, UNE
21.186:2011, UNE-EN 62561, IEC 60060-1:2010 Part 1, EN 60060-1:2010, GB/T T16927.1:2011, Paragraph C at ACCREDITED High-Voltage Laboratories in Europe, Shanghai & Shenzhen as well as CE certificate for your full satisfaction. Test Reports with CE, CMA & CAL, Romania-RENAR, Spainish ENAC & ilac-MRA remarks available for Medium-High-End World Markets.
As far as we're concerned, among all the domestic ESE products, ONLY brand TSTLP Active ESE Lightning Rod has passed above
mentioned standards in Accredited Labs in Europe & Shanghai, while Beijing Test Labs are NOT accredited to do NF C 17-102:2011 Annexe C & UNE 21.186:2011 standards.
Download PDF 2020 TSTLP ESE Lightning Rod Catalog @ http://www.ese-lightningrod.comhttps://drive.google.com/file/d/10edtkLOw9Y34AcroA0mWDiZHNrjCVUWu/view?usp=sharing
PDF Datasheet Download - TSTLP SMT-ESE60.pdf
PDF Catalog Download - TSTLP-ESE Tester (Black).pd...
PDF Catalog Download - Portable TSTLP-ESE Tester....
Relative Product Name: ese lightning conductor, ese air terminal, ese lightning arrester